360° The total AVIT solution
Sony Customer Services Team +44 (0) 870 60 60 456 www.sonybiz.net
360° The total AVIT solution
FROM WORLD-RENOWNED sports stadiums to music venues, from first-choice exhibition and conference centres to shopping malls, Sony is leading the way in creating cutting-edge, end-to-end and site-specific Audio Visual Information Technology (AVIT) solutions that deliver:
· bespoke in-house entertainment and advertising systems to enhance the end-user experience, build loyalty and promote sales merchandising and retail opportunities
· real-time marketing feedback to capitalise on · state-of-the-art security · High-Definition equipment to deliver the highest quality content to customers & broadcasters
See everything. Know everything. Optimise everything.
If you are responsible for a major venue, the next generation Sony 360° AVIT solution is your opportunity to maximise your users' experience, your security and your venue's revenue potential.
· HD studio and conference facilities · Internet Protocol (IP) TV enabling VIPs and
press to view wide-ranging additional content, including live coverage with instant statistics and archive material
The user perspective: a more rewarding experience
THE PUBLIC'S perception of your venue depends upon engagement. It's about the quality and variety of their involvement and interaction with their surroundings. And with Sony's conception-to-completion AVIT solution, your venue can deliver the ultimate user experience with a proven return-on-investment. Imagine...
State-of-the-art solutions for showcase venues
· Emirates Stadium, the new home of Arsenal Football Club
· you're at a conference, but you arrived late:
during the first break, you go to the specially set-up conference resource centre where you can replay and download the proceedings you missed at personal monitor stations. the mall, everyone's tired and hungry and ready for home when you remember a present you need to buy: you go to one of the nearby interactive information stations, book a family table immediately at the food mall, get the top three retail recommendations for the item you want to buy (including any special offers) and print out directional maps for everyone.
· Barbican Centre, Europe's largest multi-arts and conference centre
· you've just finished shopping with the family at
· Roland Garros International Tennis Arena · Estádio do Dragão, the home of FC Porto · Dolce Vita Shopping and Leisure Centre · Mercedes-Benz World
Over the following pages, you will see why these leading venues have chosen the Sony 360° AVIT solution. By partnering with Sony, they have ensured they are equipped with the future-proof, cutting-edge venue technology they need to enhance their status, maximise their security and support their profitability for many generations to come.
· you're a football fan at the match: No. 10 scores
just before half-time. Everywhere you go bar, café, toilets, gangways, stairs plasma screens not only repeat the goal from every angle in HD quality, but also promote an after-match only special offer on No. 10 kit at the stadium shop. for the bar and you're getting frustrated: signage appears across the bottom of the screens which are showing the pre-recorded interval broadcast, leading you directly to less populated bar areas.
· you're at a gig, it's the interval, there's a growing queue
With Sony, your venue is transformed from a passive environment to an active one helping your users extract the maximum value from their visit.
Emirates: the world's most technically advanced stadium