Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition (the Competition ) you (the participant ) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the competition on the www.samsung.com/uk/speakpictures/100daysoffamily/ form part of these terms and conditions.
1. The promoter of this Competition is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood
Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the Promoter ).
2. This Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only.
3. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. There are ten (10) prizes.
6. The prize consists of the opportunity to join the Promoter s 100 Days of Summer marketing campaign (the
Campaign ) and receive a Samsung Galaxy K Zoom for a month (the Prize ). In order to keep the Prize the winners must provide all images taken (a minimum of 200 photos) from the pre-confirmed event to the
Promoter within 24 hours of the event so that the Promoter can use the photos in the Campaign.
7. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner.
8. The Competition is open from 11 June 2014 until 23.59 (UK Time) on 18 July 2014 ( the Competition
9. To enter the Competition, during the Competition Period, participants can either:
a. go to www.samsung.com/uk/speakpictures/100daysoffamily/ and submit an entry form with a short story on a family event in July/August and their Instagram user name (the Online Entry ); or b. post an image on Instagram with a short story on a family event in July/August and the competition hashtag #100daysoffamily (the Instagram Entry ),
each an Entry and together the Entries .
10. The criteria for determining the winning Entry is: Entry by a family best depicting an interesting story/event happening over July or August 2014, with emphasis placed on how visually exciting the event sounds for taking photos and how well their Instagram photos show their interest in capturing photos (the Winning
11. Participants understand that by making an Instagram Entry they will be restricted to the word count available on Instagram when writing their short story which may be considerably less than the word count available for an Online Entry.
12. Participants understand that by giving their Instagram account name via an Online Entry or an Instagram
Entry that the Instagram photos available on their account will be viewed to see how participants express their lives through pictures. If an Entry is made by a participant with a private Instagram account, only their profile photo will be viewed and this may limit a participant s chance of meeting the Winning Criteria.
13. Any text, videos, images or any other content (the Content ) which are submitted by the participant via an
Online Entry, an Instagram Entry or as a result of taking part in the Campaign must adhere strictly to the following content guidelines (the Content Guidelines ) for the Competition:
The Content must be the participant s own original creation.
The Content must be in the English Language.
The Content must not infringe any third party intellectual property.