Manual de Utilización
Manuale d uso
CONVECTION MICROWAVE OVEN
FOUR MICRO-ONDE À CONVECTION
MIKROWELLENOFEN MIT KONVEKTION
CONVECTIE MAGNETRON OVEN
HORNO DE MICROONDAS CON CONVECCION
FORNO A MICROONDE A CONVENZIONE
Please read these instructions carefully before installing and operating the oven.
When using electrical appliance basic safety precautions should be
followed, including the following. WARNING: To reduce the risk of
burns, electric shock, fire, injury to persons or exposure to excessive
1. Read all instructions before using the appliance.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this
manual. Do not use corrosive chemicals or vapors in this
appliance. This type of oven is specifically designed to heat, cook
or dry food. It is not designed for industrial or laboratory use.
3. Do not operate the oven when empty.
4. Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it
is not working properly or if it has been damaged or dropped. If
the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the
manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in
order to avoid a hazard.
5. WARNING: Only allow children to use the oven without
supervision when adequate instructions have been given so that
the child is able to use the oven in a safe way and understands the
hazards of improper use.
6. WARNING: It is hazardous for anyone other than a trained person
to carry out any service or repair operation which involves the
removal of any cover which gives protection against exposure to
7. To reduce the risk of fire in the oven cavity: